Public Latrine and Bath-house at Junction of O'Brien and Hennessy Roads [1934-1981]

Submitted by moddsey on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 14:57
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
Date closed / demolished
(Month is approximate.)

Item 107 in 1934 P.W.D. Report - The public latrine and bath-house were completed in January 1934.  As mentioned here , the facilities were opened on 12 February 1934 and demolished around 1981.

Photos that show this Place