Queen Victoria Street Pier [1922-c.1933]
The Public Works Report for 1922 refers:
(a.) Pier opposite Queen Victoria Street.
--As stated in paragraph 107 of last year's report, a contract for the construction of a reinforced concrete roof over part of the pier and the erection of offices, &c., was awarded to Mr. Chan Tai Kee. This work was completed on the 31st May, and in June, the Yaumati Ferry Service was transferred from the wooden pier opposite Jubilee Street to this new concrete pier.
The pier wasn't in use very long, it was demolished when the new Vehicular Ferry Pier, Central [1933-1994] opened.