This pier was roughly where One IFC stands today. The pier was operated by HYF (The Hongkong and Yaumati Ferry Company Limited).
It was originally built for the new vehicular ferry service between Hong Kong island and Kowloon, but several passenger ferry routes also used berths at this pier.
During the construction of the pier the PWD's Annual Report for 1932 called it the Jubilee Street Ferry Pier, but that name wasn't widely used afterwards. Once the pier was finished, Government maps showed it labelled as Vehicular Ferry Pier / 汽車渡輪碼頭. Some Chinese-language maps labelled it 統一碼頭 which gave rise to another English name, United Pier.
Martin Booth makes a couple of references to travelling on the Yau Ma Tei vehicular ferry in his book, Gweilo / Golden Boy.
Here's a photo we've been sent of the pier, with the QEII decorations dating it to 1953: