Twin-gabled warehouse on seafront of Jardines' land, Causeway Bay [????-c.1961]
A useful landmark. Later photos show it with the Scottish flag (also Jardines' flag) painted on the side facing the see. Location of marker is an estimate, based on the 1952 map.
Photos of the area suggest it was demolished sometime in the early 1960s, probably in preparation for Cannon Street to be layed out.