Quarters and Stores, three-storey building (east) on Queen's Road at Naval Yard [c.1864-c.1973]
Position of the marker on the map is approximate.
There were two three-storey buildings on the north side of Queen's road, one on either side of the entrance to the Naval Yard. This page is for the building on the east side of the entrance. It is the building marked with the "B" in both the photos below: