Royal Buildings South / King Edward Hotel / Chung Tin Building [1902-c.1953]
The original Royal Building, built in two phases, ran the length of Ice House Street between Des Voeux Road C. and Chater Road. It was on the west side of the street. Part of Alexandra House now occupies this site.
This page describes the south section. For the north section, which housed the Cecil Hotel, see: http://gwulo.com/node/33451