Budleish [c.1898-c.1945]

Submitted by Herostratus on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 14:16
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)

Name from the 1930 map

IL 1416. see here

The building is a shell in Hedda Morrison Photos, redevelopment is underway in the May 1949 aerial

Later place(s) at this location

Photos that show this Place