Military shelters at Pokfulam Reservoir near gate [????- ]
If you walk up from Pokfulam Road past the stables to Pokfulam Reservoir, you reach a barrier stopping cars from going any further. Walk on along the road and ahead, on the left of the road there's a public toilet, marked "E" on this map:
There is a cluster of military shelters up on the hillside above this point. All except "C" are shown on the original map by dotted-line outlines (you can see the original map at www1.map.gov.hk). They are either side of a small valley, with a concrete path & steps leading up to them.
- A - Concrete shelter
- B - Concrete shelter (reached across a small bridge from D)
- C - A small toilet block. It can be seen from the main path leading up from the barrier to the service reservoir
- D - Several concrete shelters in a row down the hillside
- E - Now a working public toilet, but I think they recycled one of the old military shelters to make it. It has the ventilation "chimney" that looks the same as those on other military shelters.
- F - Mostly demolished, just some of the walls remain. See http://gwulo.com/node/32760