Demolished / No longer exists
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)
It was a small, 2- or 3-storey building. It's visible at top-centre of this c.1946 photo, above the rubble of the old St George's House:
Demolition date is a guess, based on the date the next & current building appeared here.
Later place(s) at this location