KMB Head Office (Pioneer Building) & Depot, Mong Kok [1928-1973]
The land lot was purchased in Apr 1928 through public auction with an upset price of $92,300. (See GA 1928 (suppl) No. 107, Hong Kong Government, from http://sunzi.lib.hku.hk/hkgro/view/G1928/608582.pdf)
It was later developed as a bus depot of Kowloon Motor Bus Company till post-war.
It is reported that a workshop called Tyesole located next to the building in 1950s, with a shop selling honey called "隨園蜂蜜大王" and a Shanghainese restaurant called "厚德福".
According to aerial photos of Lands Department, the building still existed as of 1972, while it was seen demolishing in Jan 1973.
Here is the photo of this building taken in 1935: http://n2.hk/u/attachments/day_091011/20091011_240b36603f7c641f7a43UnUEv...