St. John's Hall - 1912 Block.png

Mon, 12/25/2017 - 23:26

St. John's Hall East Wing, completed in 1912, and opened in September as the first hall of residence of HKU. The photo was taken from Bonham Road looking North East. To the right of the photo was Hing Hon Road.

Photo taken from S.K. Loong (1952) St. John's Hall: History and Register, p. 27.


Date picture taken