1950s Ho Man Tin Hill Squatter Area

Sat, 06/03/2017 - 10:59

The Maryknoll Sisters Centre Building on the left still stands today as seen here and  here 

In the book "Maryknoll Sisters in Hong Kong, 1921-1969: In Love With the Chinese", Sister Miriam Xavier points out "Nairn Road was a short dirt road that petered out a bit beyond the church. Subsequently, King's Park and Ho Man Tin underwent redevelopment and Nairn Road became Princess Margaret Road."

Guess the church was down the road.

Date picture taken