Readers often leave questions, most of which get answered quickly. But there are always a few that are more difficult to answer.
Here are some of the most stubborn - please can you help answer any of them?
- What's behind this old door?
- What do the letters 'AH' stand for?
- What was this strange concrete shape on Mount Parker built for?
- Where is Pillbox 45?
- What did St Joseph Terrace look like?
- What was it like inside Hong Kong's ARP tunnels during wartime?
Also, from time to time we're asked to help identify the location of old photographs. Here are a few that we're still not sure about:
Thanks in advance for your help.
If you've got any mysteries of your own, leave a comment below and we'll see if we can help.