20 Hollywood Road - IL 116 Sec G [????- ]
The first owner, registered in the 19th century, is Kot Choy. After the Second World War, the site was acquired by Lam Chi Leung and Lam Chi Ming, who were probably borothers, or at least members of the same family. As from 1952, the ownership ofthe building was changed to Chow Chin Yau and Ching Shiu Chueng.