Public Records Office.
The land for the house at the very top right just below Mt. Gough Peak, Tanderagee, was leased by the Government in March 1905 to Alfred Bryer, Architect with Leigh & Orange (CSO 1/217/17 & Jury list). The Colonial Secretary (now called Chief Secreatry) had been living in it for 4 years, and in 1917, the Government bought the property back from Mr. Bryer.
In 1935, the Chief Justice Mr. A.D.A. MacGregor, lived in Tanderagee, and allowed it to be used for the Peak School sports day.