Wikipedia notes that 'it held its first service in June 1883'. It 'was destroyed by a shell during World War II and not rebuilt', though the land wasn't given back to the government until the lease expired in 1958. It's not clear if any part of the building was still standing during 1945-58.
Demolished / No longer exists
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)
Previous place(s) at this location
Later place(s) at this location