This photo is reproduced from the August,1904 edition of The Far Eastern Review. It shows the then just completed Alexandra Buildings, on the corner of Des Voeux Road and Chater Road. The accompanying report states that the building was tenanted by the following businesses and organizations:
G/F : A. S. Watsons (Chemists); Messrs Powell & Co. & Goupp & Co.
1/F : Ewens & Harston (Solicitors); Dr Swan ,Mr E.C Ray; Powell Ltd (Furniture showrooms) ; Sun Fire Insurance Co.of Canada; China Mutual Insurance Co..
2/F:; Messrs watsons; J.D Humphreys & Son ,Estate & Finance Co.; Tramway Company ; Dres Stedman, Rennie & Harston,; North China Insuramce Co. ; Holland Trading.
3/F: Palmer & Turner; Linstead & Davis, Chadwick Kew; W.D Draham; Drs Jordan & Gibson; China & Japan Steame Line
4/F : YMCA Rooms