Received via email:
The three circular oil tanks of the Admiralty Oil Depot can be seen in the top left corner of the photo. The photo is dated as belonging to the 1930s but could well have been taken from a later period.
With reference to the 1930s Jordan Rd Reclamation, the 1931 Public Works Annual Report mentions that 'the reclamation under construction in connection with the vehicular ferry berth on the south side of Jordan Rd is upwards of two acres in extent and abuts on the western boundary the Admiralty Oil Depot.'
An interesting observation from Arthur Ball's 1945 flickr set is the conspicuous absence of the oil depot. Being a strategic target, this was most likely due to Japanese bombing in December 1941.