Date Place completed:
c.1910-01-01 (Month, Day are approximate)
Year completed is: Accurate
Condition at last visit: Demolished
Date of last visit: Dec-1997
<Read more ...>
- The previous Pak Sha Wan DEL 1 was demolished during 1908-1910, and this new DEL emplacement was built on the site. See the additional notes for more details.
- This DEL's light was moved to Pottinger Bty in 1938.
Previous place(s) at this location: