Date picture taken (to nearest decade for older photos):
Places shown in this photo:
This house was built in 1956 by Americans Arthur Thomas Evans and Edna Jean Evans. They bought Lot 1929 in New Kowloon from Chan Ying For in December 1955. They named the house "Evansville".
In June 1958, the Evans family sold the house to Raymond and Gladys Mok, who renamed it "Gladray" <Read more ...>