Permanent Stands at Happy Valley Racecourse (1st generation) [1931-1957]

Submitted by Admin on Fri, 06/03/2011 - 21:21
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
Date closed / demolished

Dates from Jockey Club website:

1931 - The first permanent stands at Happy Valley are built. The two three-storey stands were replaced in 1957 with two seven-storey structures, which were further expanded in 1969 to form part of today's viewing stands which can hold 55,000 racegoers

Photos that show this Place