Former Aberdeen Police Station / Warehouse [1891- ]
The Warehouse website gives this introduction:
Warehouse is housed in what was once Aberdeen Police Station. In 19th mid- century, the first Aberdeen Police Station was established. Due to the growing population in southern district in late 19th century, Hong Kong government determined to exploit the hummock near the seashore along Aberdeen Main Road. A new Police Station (two-storey building of red bricks) was built in 1891. It became a Marine PoliceTraining School in 1969 when a modern police station was built in Staunton Bay. After a full-scale renovation in 1995, it changed to the site of The Warehouse Teenage Club. To reflect the significant historical value of the building, The Antiquities and Monuments Office has classified Warehouse as Grade III historical building.