The Nan Fung Cotton Mills were established in 1954 at 45 Pak Tin Par St, Tsuen Wan, where they still stand today.
By 1970, six mills had been constructed on the site. In 2008, they ceased operation and the buildings were used as warehouses.
From 2014-2018, the buildings underwent restoration and revitalisation for adaptive reuse as a cultural hub, which is now called 'The Mills' and is open to the public. The project received an award for 'New Design in Heritage Contexts' from UNESCO in 2019.
'History and Heritage' section of 'The Mills' website (which has both old and recent photos of the mill complex)