Marked on the 1920 Kowloon map, as being located in the Fo Pang area. The site is part of a larger area now occupied by Wah Yan College (Kowloon). According to the school's "History of WYK" website, a "groundbreaking ceremony for the new campus at 56 Waterloo Road" was held in 1950, so it is likely the soy factory no longer existed by then.
Demolished / No longer exists
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)