20 Severn Road [1922- ]
Submitted by annelisec on Wed, 2010-03-10 21:06
Date Place completed:
Established between 1922 and 1923, the mansion at No. 20 Severn Road was first owned by Mr. F.R.J. Adams. Being an architect in Little, Adams & Wood, he might have also designed it by himself. With lavish and elegant designs of Italianate Renaissance architecture, the mansion was purchased by the family of Ma Ka Chan in 1989 and was later transferred to the Hong Kong Government in 1997.