Eight houses built on Marine Lot 12, the address is 26-33 Connaught Road Central. Probably built at the same time as houses 34, 35, 36, 37 Connnaught Road Central (on ML 13). As a guess the construction date was set to 1905.
The houses can be seen on this map:
and on this photo from 1965:
On many photos from the harbour between 1910 and the 1960s, these 12 houses can be seen as one block. The houses 26-33 were probably demolished around 1965-1968, on this place new buildings were built, among them Wing Lung Bank Building which opened in 1972.