P & O Pier [c.1909-c.1965]
Short pier on Connaught Road opposite the General Post Office. It first appears on the 1909 map on Gwulo. Although the P&O offices at Connaught Road opened not before 1924, the previous generation stood close-by on Queen's Road. Likely a pier existed on the old praya, but this vanished during the 1890/1900 reclamation.
The pier existed (possibly unused) until about 1965 when the next phase of reclamation started.