Kaiser Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge [c.1958-c.1977]
Was located at the Junction of Carnarvon and Granville Roads. First appearance on a 1958 photo. The building was demolished before the Taurus Building opened in 1978.
"Kaiser" is the German name for "Emperor", so it was possibly a German restaurant.
Update 2020-02-05: according to the advert from 1958 it's a restaurant with "Famous European, American, French & Russian Cuisine".