Submitted by moddsey on Mon, 01/06/2020 - 21:38 Current condition Demolished / No longer exists Date completed 11 Nov 1949 (Day & Month are approximate.) Date closed / demolished 1 Mar 1974 (Day, Month, & Year are approximate.) Junction of Yee Wo and Sugar Streets. Log in or register to post comments Photos that show this Place 1958 1958 1959