Jardine Matheson Single Storey Godown with Residence on Top [c.1860-1952]

Submitted by Herostratus on Fri, 03/15/2019 - 00:46
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)
Date closed / demolished
(Day & Month are approximate.)

A single storey godown built c1860 with a residence on top in front of the original company offices. The building was demolished c1952 with the redevelopment of the area and extension of Lockhart road

Photos that show this Place