Emilio Charles DANENBERG [1917-1982]
Emil was my fathers cousin. His parents were Aunt and Uncle to my father.
Emil was a Hong Kong pianoforte prodigy. His first public recital was performed at the Hong Kong City Hall in 1824 at the age of 6-1/2 years. Emil pursued a successful music carrer culminating in following professional achievements:
* Music Professor, Professor of Pianoforte (44 - 70)
* Dean of the Conservatory of Music (70-75)
* President of Oberlin College (75-81)
Emil's tenure ended upon his death due to liver cancer. To this date Emil is highly revered at Oberlin College as a President that provided unparallel leadership.
- Emilio Charles DANENBERG [1917-1982] child of Hersília Maria da Assunção DANENBERG (née GARDNER) [1897-1937]
- Emilio Charles DANENBERG [1917-1982] child of Emilio Francisco Xavier DANENBERG (aka Emil / Francis) [1877-1951]