Ngau Tau Kok Ferry Pier [1953-c.1961]
Ngau Tau Kok Ferry Pier (Chinese: 牛頭角碼頭) (1953 - 1960s) was a ferry pier in Ngau Tau Kok in Kwun Tong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Its location is now near Wharf T&T Square (Chinese: 九倉電訊廣場), Wai Yip Street (Chinese: 偉業街).
The pier started operation in 1953 and it provided ferry service to Wan Chai and walla-walla service to North Point respectively. In the 1960s, it was relocated to the junction of Hoi Bun Road (Chinese: 海濱街) and Tsun Yip Street (Chinese: 駿業街) to cope with the land reclamation and it was renamed to "Kwun Tong Ferry Pier".