2&4 Conduit Road [1933-c.1987]

Submitted by Herostratus on Tue, 04/25/2017 - 14:55
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
(Day & Month are approximate.)
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)

2 identical blocks of flats built c1933 (from road renumbering). No 4 (Where Tycoon Court is today) was demolished in the 1960's but No. 2  survived until the 1980's before being replaced by Yukon court which was completed in May 1991

Previous place(s) at this location

Photos that show this Place