|Pre-order the new Gwulo book today to get
special price, free shipping, signed copies, and a free sample
Details and how to order
Shek Wu ~ Hang Lok Theatre / 石湖 ~ 行樂戲院 [1957-1997]
The first theatre to operate at the site was Shek Wu Theatre / 石湖; however, a search has not been able to obtain information on it. Its successor was the Hang Lok Theatre which is the subject of this place-page. Except for the operating period, the seating capacity and address are considered the same for both theatres.
Seating capacity: 868
Address: San Hong Street, Shek Wu Hui, Sheung Shui, New Territories (上水 石湖墟 新康街). Location marker is approximate.
Hang Lok Theatre operated during the period October 25, 1957 - January 1, 1997.