Vaccine Institute/Forestry Department [1892-c.1965]

Submitted by Herostratus on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 14:37
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)

From the 1933 map

Completed in March 1892, vaccine work began in October that year 

Used by the Forestry Department post war until the building was demolished for the Garden Road flyover

Photos that show this Place

1900s