Simla House [c.1900-c.1950]

Submitted by Herostratus on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 14:26
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)

Name from the 1936 Map

The western half was demolished to build the 1st Generation St Joan Court pre war

The eastern half of the building was replaced by Welsby Court ni the early 1950s

Later place(s) at this location

Photos that show this Place