Dent & Co. (East) / Russell & Co. / Cafe Wiseman - ML 7 Sec A [1863-1923]

Submitted by annelisec on Thu, 07/21/2016 - 10:07
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
Date closed / demolished

One DWELLING HOUSE containing Five Rooms on the first Floor and Eight Rooms on the Second Floor, with Bath Rooms, Kitchens, Out Offices, &c.&c, with Gas and Water laid on, and a Godown below, capable of holding about 2,000 tons.

Rebuilt after the fire of 1875.


Cafe Weismann, 34, Queen's Road Central and 1A, Wyndham Street - Hans Weisman, licensee



Photos that show this Place