Cheung Tseung Tse Mansion [????-c.1920]

Submitted by Herostratus on Thu, 05/26/2016 - 13:01
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date closed / demolished
(Day, Month, & Year are approximate.)

Appears on 1901 map unnamed 


Occupied in 1908 by Cheung Tseung Che, who established  a ship chandelling business with his brother called Messers Robert Jack & Co c1875. Firm is based at No 41 Connaught Road and is the biggest in the colony in 1908

Source: Twentieth century impressions of Hong-Kong, Shanghai, and other Treaty Ports of China, 1908


House was supposedly originally occupied by Mr Paul Chater

Photos that show this Place