Pat Heung Police Station [1952- ]

Submitted by Admin on Thu, 12/11/2014 - 20:28
Current condition
In use
Date completed

Photos that show this Place



The Hong Kong Police Magazine of September 1952 notes that the Pat Heung Police Station was opened on 8 September 1952. In general, the design of the station is similar to four other police stations recently built in the N.T..

Pat Heung Station was built to replace the small station at Au Tau, Yuen Long which closed c1950. It was for a number of years used as the Police Dog Unit, prior to the unit being re-housed at Ping Shan Station c1980.