(Day & Month are approximate.)
Notes from jonchucj:
St. John's Hall was looted to bare walls after the WWII, but after reconstruction, the East and West Wings had been preserved. In 1950 St. Paul's College took over the West Wing of the Hall, and in 1955, St. John's Hall moved to the magnificent site of 82 Pokfulam Road while St. Paul's College took over the premises. In 1960s, St. Paul's reconstructed the whole place. However, it is believed that the foundation and the stone fence along Bonham Road of St. Paul's are the remains of St. John's Hall.
Previous place(s) at this location