David House [1922-1963]

Submitted by moddsey on Fri, 11/16/2012 - 04:39
Current condition
Demolished / No longer exists
Date completed
(Month is approximate.)
Date closed / demolished
(Month is approximate.)

Address: 69 Des Voeux Road Central. David House was on Marine Lot 381. According to the 1922 P.W.D. Report, the office block was completed in the same year. Mention is made of the ground floor of the building being occuped by the Fire Brigade until completion of the nearby Central Fire Station.  This source indicates David House was demolished in 1963. 

Later place(s) at this location

Photos that show this Place