This place is on the AMO's Central & Western Heritage Trail - The Sheung Wan Route. They describe it as follows:
The Old Central Fire Station, commonly known as "Shui Che Kwun" was originally located at the corner of Queen's Road Central and Wellington Street. It was relocated to this site in 1926 and to somewhere else again in 1982. The building was then demolished and the Hang Seng Bank Headquarters Building was erected.