This document, dated 1882, contains seven sheets on North Barracks, showing commencement and completion dates of various additions.
The Main Block, Soldiers Quarters and Provost Prison: dates Not Known.
Front Wall and Entrance Gates: Commenced Feb 1848, Completed Feb 1949.
RA Guard Room: Commenced Sept 1847 Completed Mar 1849.
Provost Prison: Commenced Dec 1852 Completed Sept 1853. Cells and additional East Wing: Commenced Jul 1862 Completed Jun 1864. Ablution Block and Bath Room: Commenced Dec 1860 Completed Feb 1861.
Other additions, including Cookhouse, Expense Magazine, Ball Court, Skittle Alley, Womens Wash House were built between Nov 1871 and last completion Sep 1880.