This frame in the 'round robin' trail of Roland Brooks follows on from:
1. Kowloon hospital (already uploaded - see Brooks family gallery)
2. Atlas plane scenes (already uploaded before - see Brooks family photo gallery)
3. the three Coastal village scenes just uploaded
4. next is the train scene (already uploaded)
5. Frame 48-06-16 and 48-08-11 of same place show several covered trucks all similar (maybe army?) in a Chinese town.
6. A frame showing a small stone bridge
7. Frame 48-16-06 shows Chinese women carrying baskets crossing what appears to be a bridge near a border crossing.
8. This frame 48-20-04 which shows Union Jack flying and 49-23-20 show what appears to be a barricaded crossing.
These three frames are closely followed by the building with high fencing and also Union Jack I have previously uploaded - but I will upload another frame from this sequence.
Remember you can identify these frames in the film sequence by the timing on the left top corner.