This frame in the 'round robin' trail of Roland Brooks follows on from:
1. Kowloon hospital (already uploaded - see Brooks family gallery)
2. Atlas plane scenes (already uploaded before - see Brooks family photo gallery)
3. the 3 Coastal village scenes just uploaded
4. next is the train scene (already uploaded)
5. This frame 48-08-11 and 2nd frame 48-06-16 of same place show several covered trucks all similar (maybe army?) in a Chinese town.
6. Following is a frame showing a small stone bridge
Next I will upload 3 more frames of what appears to be a border crossing.
Remember you can identify these frames in the film sequence by the timing on the left top corner.
Perhaps David you could somehow put them in a sequential order in the Brooks family gallery? I've got about another 8 to upload.