How do you write for Gwulo?
With the page layout fixed, time to look at another occasional problem - text layout looking wrong.
eg This week I received an email asking how to change line spacing.
When they saved the text they had written,
it was spaced too far apart - like this.
I've not had this problem before, but I've noticed other posts that look like this. Also there are regularly some posts with several blank lines at the top or bottom of the text.
So, if you're having these type of problems, I'd like to ask some questions, and see if there is any way to fix them:
- How does the text look wrong?
- Does it happen always / occasionally / rarely?
- Do you type the text directly into the Gwulo web page, or do you type into something else first (eg Microsoft Word), then paste into Gwulo?
- What browser and version of browser are you using?
- When you type into Gwulo, do you see the menu of icons (Bold, Italic, Underline, etc) above the editor, like this?
- Do you have the same problem at other websites, or only at Gwulo.com?
Any other ideas what might cause the problem?