Central Clinic [1907-1997] | Gwulo: Old Hong Kong

Central Clinic [1907-1997]

Current condition: 
Demolished / No longer exists
Date Place completed: 
c.1907-01-01 (Month, Day are approximate)
Date Place demolished: 
c.1997-12-31 (Month, Day are approximate)

Small but ornate two storey building that started out as the Central Clinic but later became the Central District Kai Fong Welfare Association Ltd. Built in 1907, demolished in 1997, the site is now occupied by the Lan Kwai Fong Hotel on the corner of Kau U FOng and Aberdeen Street.

Photos that show this place