Yan Chim Kee, Wong Chuk Hang [c.1953-c.1993]
York Lo's article about Yan Chim Kee records the history of this site:
- 1953: The family bought the land to build a vacation home
- 1958: The building was converted to become their factory
- 1990s: Production was moved to the mainland, and this site was redeveloped to become Yan's Tower, opened in 1995.